Solution Focused Hypnotherapy Module
4 Day Intensive Practitioner Training Course
In this module you will discover the benefits of using solution-focused therapy approaches. You'll learn how to encourage clients to focus on what they want (rather than what they don't want) and to assist them in achieving their therapeutic goals and reduce or manage a wide variety of emotional issues.
What you will learn?
- Safeguards and ethical considerations for working with children and adult
- The benefits approach to habit or behaviour change
- How to work with clients experiencing stress, low mood and depression
- Rapid interventions for panic attacks and anxiety disorders
- Successful strategies for working with children and teenagers
- Pattern interruption techniques for cravings or compulsions
- How to help clients who self-medicate with food or drink
- Weight loss and smoking cessation strategies
This intensive four-day module will teach you how to assist clients in overcoming long-standing issues using solution focused brief therapy interventions. Solution focused hypnotherapy is a powerful modern approach which derives from Brief Solution Focused Therapy (BSFT). We will teach you effective solution focused questioning and visualisation techniques which will help your client to imagine what the future will look like when their problem has been resolved.
Training resources are provided with each module along with practical and written assignments.
"Everyone definitely feels that they have been heard, supported and given a personalised learning experience..."